You’re currently visiting Les Productions Isabelle Janes inc’s website.
When you use our website or services, we collect information that allows us to identify you. We value your privacy, and any information we collect is used respectfully and with the goal of providing you with a customized service and an optimized online experience.
What is personal information?
Personal information is any information about you that can be used, either on its own or with other data, to identify you. For example, your online identifier, or your IP address, may be considered personal information, because it can be linked back to you.
Services may contain third-party material or content, which can include the following: social media handles, permissions for content sharing, and links to content and material from other third-party websites. In some cases, these third-parties may process your personal information. Such processing is subject to each third-party’s respective privacy policies, and we invite you to learn more about their practices and consult their policies here:
When do we collect personal information about you?
The following circumstances may lead to us collecting personal information about you:
- When you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter;
- When you fill in a contract form on our website;
- When you sign up for our Services;
- When you answer our surveys and questionnaires;
- When you interact with our social media pages;
- When you apply for a job with our organization;
- When you accept a cookie on your device;
- When you have given information that’s available to the public; and
- When you interact with our representatives.
What personal information do we collect, and why?
To help manage our website, we collect general information, such as the number of visitors, as well as the date of your last visit and the page(s) you viewed. More specifically, we collect personal information such as account profile data, device data, location data, login data, account activity data, financial account data, communication data, and social media data. The more personal information we collect, the more we can analyze how you use our Services, so that we can tailor our marketing activities and Services to you.
While the data is primarily used to provide you with the requested Services, with your consent, it may also be used for additional processing aimed at marketing purposes. By consenting to the use of your information for marketing purposes, we’re able to:
- personalize the services we offer;
- send you our newsletter;
- manage your account within our organization;
- facilitate your transactions;
- provide you with support;
- perform research and analytics; and
- ensure the proper legal and regulatory compliance are followed for communication purposes.
Once we have your personal information you can:
- access personalized and accurate information when you request it;
- receive our newsletters, or any other material when you explicitly consent to it;
- receive requested products and/or Services; and
- receive presentations of our new products and/or Services, if you have agreed to it. Your personal information may also be collected indirectly using cookies and other technologies. Please refer to the cookie section below for more information.
Rest assured that your personal information is only used for the purposes listed within this section.
Where and for how long do we keep your personal information?
Your personal information is stored on our cloud storage services, database management systems, document management systems, content management systems, customer relationship management platforms, file servers, secure file storage systems, encrypted storage solutions, back-up and recovery systems, virtual private servers, hybrid storage solutions combining on-premises and cloud storage, and directly on third-party apps used by our organization.
We retain your information for as long as it takes to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, not longer. Then your personal information is properly destroyed. However, we need to comply with certain legal retention periods for certain types of information. For example, payment and billing information (e.g., billing address, name) is kept for a duration of seven (7) years, in accordance with local tax laws.
How do we ensure the safety of your personal information?
To safeguard the integrity of your personal information and protect it from loss, unauthorized access and usage, disclosure, or modification, we implement a variety of contractual, technical, and organizational measures. All employees that are in contact with your information receive annual training on cybersecurity best practices and data management.
Our company is bound by internal policies such as a Cybersecurity and Awareness Policy, an Information Security Policy, an Information Security Roles and Responsibilities Policy, a Data Management Policy, and a Physical Security Policy. For security purposes, we don’t disclose them publicly. On top of that, we’ve also acquired software for the above policies, which is designed to mitigate the risk and impact of any data privacy breaches. Rest assured that our collaborators and subcontractors are also bound by same stringent privacy laws.
Who can access your information?
Your personal information can only be accessed and shared with:
- our authorized employees,
- our partners (listed previously),
- external service providers such as cloud services and customer relationship management solutions who have been duly authorized by you to process it.
What are your rights regarding your personal information?
You have the right to:
- Know how we collect and process your personal information,
- Access your personal information that we collected,
- Request the deletion of your personal information,
- Ask that we modify and rectify your personal information,
- Request that your personal information no longer be processed by us and that it be erased,
- Control how your personal information is processed and restrict it so that we simply retain what has been collected,
- Request that we stop processing your personal information.
This section is, however, subject to point 5 concerning the retention period of personal information.
Finally, let’s talk about cookies
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your device when you access certain websites. The information from these small files is then sent back to the website when you revisit the page or when you visit a website that recognizes the cookie.
Cookies allow a website to recognize users and understand how users navigate through different websites. This makes it easier for the user to navigate the website and save their preferences, while improving the user’s experience. Cookies can have different purposes and uses. For more information on cookies, you may visit these websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.